Thursday, February 10, 2011

Visual Manifestations of Dreams, Goals and Desires

In my last post I referenced my vision board.  I've received some emails and tweets asking exactly what is a vision board and what does it look like.  It's a little hard to explain without actually seeing one.  So, I am sharing some pics of my vision board as well as some links that might assist any of you who would like to engage in some dream manifestation and give visual life to your goals, desires and wants.

For me this was a very empowering exercise.  Not only did I start this with some specific goals in mind, but some new and unknown dreams and desires emerged such as my wanting to be married in 18 months.  I have learned that acting with intentionality (a future blog topic), speaking authentic truth and changing my attitude makes things happen.  So be prepared for the universe to conspire with you as you follow your path.

Using my vision board, verbal and written communication and technology I have revealed my intent to make it to the altar in 18 months.  I was overwhelmed by the positive responses I received as well as the support.  Don't be scared or hesitate to speak your intent into existence or share it with those who have great spirits and just "get it." They will become your guardian angels and co-conspirators in your journey to the altar or anywhere else your dreams, wants and desires are leading you.





Here are some links that I found helpful when deciding to undertake this project.

How to Make a Vision Board

How to Use a Vision Board to Activate the Law of Attraction

1 comment:

  1. Hooray for you! How will we ever realize our dreams -- whatever they are -- if we don't take the time to make a plan and go after them! Hooray for you my dear friend. 18 months from now I plan to dance at your wedding!

    ReplyDelete